Hiring Heroes Helps Veterans, First Responders, and Spouses Find New Careers
Employment assistance is the #1 requested service from transitioning military members, and Hiring Heroes provides that service to thousands each year. Through personalized service and support, we help veterans and military spouses get hired, and we help companies hire and retain them.
TRANSITIONING FROM THE MILITARY TO CIVILIAN LIFE CAN BE A MONUMENTAL CHALLENGE.
TO FIND MEANINGFUL AND LASTING CAREERS, VETERANS & THEIR FAMILIES NEED AND DESERVE OUR SUPPORT.
Each year the military discharges 270,000 service members. 80% won't have a job lined up.
The unemployment rate of military spouses is 4 X greater than the national average.
HIRING HEROES PROVIDES FREE JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE TO U.S. MILITARY MEMBERS, VETERANS, FIRST RESPONDERS, AND MILITARY SPOUSES, AND WE HELP COMPANIES CONNECT WITH OPPORTUNITIES TO HIRE THEM.
The Hiring Heroes program consistently ranks as one of the most effective non-profit employment programs for Defenders, Veterans, and First Responders in the country.
1. Register Below. Later you will be guided to choose a program that's right for you.
2. Get help translating your experience into a professional resume.
3. Learn job search best practices with assistance from our staff and volunteers.
4. Get connected with career mentors and mock interviewers who can help you put your best foot forward.
5. Get hired, join our alumni program and keep in touch. We are here for you anytime.
Please complete the Form
Then Click the Submit button
When you register, you will get access to the following services free:
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"