Updated: Apr 5
There is a need for people to understand how people can catch the Corona Virus, and HOW They Can Avoid Catching the Corona Virus. To keep it simple, I made a YouTube Video. Watch then Share (click on the picture below to watch the video)
Kill the Corona Virus by Making this Video Viral (Share Often and Safe a Life)
How to Avoid Getting the Corona Virus Covid-19 Best Practices is what I am doing to avoid catching and cross contaminating my family, friends and coworkers. I go over: The Most Common Places to Catch the Virus and Bacteria, How long the Virus "Lives" on the surfaces of ordinary objects, And my Best Practices on How to Avoid Getting the Corona Virus Covid-19.
I am sharing along from a friend. I hope you and others can learn from it.
The following is from Irene Ken physician, whose daughter is an Asst. Prof in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University, quite informative:
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 30 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 61% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only -between 18 hours (fabric and porous), -18 hours (copper and wood) -4 days (cardboard), - 9 days (metal) and -9 days (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
I spent years practicing how to defend against virus and bacteria attacks. I studied the best personal protective measures to protect my family and myself because we cannot alway rely on the government or the private sector to help in a crisis. I also want to see the best protocols put in place in towns, cities, and states, so that people do not have to suffer from a debilitating virus.
I hope this helps some people live a safe and healthier life with their family, friends, and co-workers.
Thanks for watching.
Greg Pasden Chairman of The American Veterans Projects and Retreats
Donate today to the American Veterans Projects and Retreats
All donations are 100% tax deductible to the maximum extent of the law.